Sunday, February 17, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (2)



http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-u_5_2zdycgc/UQMM33a47VI/AAAAAAAAGAQ/Q2mX6BeAITE/s1600/STS.png

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves. This means you can include books you BUY, books you BORROW, REVIEW BOOKS, GIFTS and of course EBOOKS!

So I've been really busy this past 2 weeks and couldn't post as regularly as I expected (T_T)
But I'll try to post reviews ASAP !

So this week I've ...

...WON: 


They are both signed, and I'm still expecting two others books from the same giveaway ! And I've alson won a chat with the author of Narc, Crissa-Jean Chappell !
  • Bookmark + magnet from M.R. Merrick, during the Release Blog Tour, hosted by Stuck In Books
Okay this is not a book, but it's still related to books so that's okay, I guess ? Anyway I love this bookmark !

I love this series, it's all about shapeshifters (okay, essentially wolves) and how they meet their mates and funny situations and hot steamy scenes, and that's all ! A good series to have a good time, and I did enjoy this one too !

 ... BOUGHT:

 Magnus 
It's a book I have to read for class, but my friend said it was a good one, so I hope I'll enjoy it !

So what’s stacking your shelves ?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment