Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays (1)




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
 

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Release 



"What do I look like, a blood bank?" I paused, replaying those words in my head." ~p.154, "Release" by M.R. Merrick

7 comments:

  1. Great teaser! Welcome to TT! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quote Katy! I just started TT this week as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay ! Another beginner like me ! :)

      Delete
  3. lol! Nice teaser! :D Love that.

    Here are my my teasers!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL great first teaser!! Adding this one to my TBR list :) *new follower*

    My Teasers

    Happy Reading :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete