Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays (5)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
 

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Rule (Rule, #1) 
"I set the coffee down and pushed some hair out of my face, I leaned towards him so that I was almost in the exact same position he was. We were so close I could see each of his eyelashes as they brushed against his cheek when he blinked." ~p.86, "Rule" by Jay Crownover

1 comment:

  1. Oooh.... great tease!! Love the guy on the cover... mmmm..

    Here's My Tease!!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    I'm a new follower too, I have read a lot of the books in your fav series list, we have soooo much in common when it comes to books!!

    ReplyDelete