Friday, July 12, 2013

June Wrap Up and Books of the Month

BOOKS READ IN JUNE 2013 ~ 11 books

1. The Midnight Breed Series Companion by Lara Adrian
2. Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling, #12) by Nalini Singh
3. After Math (Off the Subject, #1) by Denise Grover Swank
4. Tangled (Tangled, #1) by Emma Chase
5. Redesigned (Off the Subject #2) by Denise Grover Swank
6. Off the Record (Off Series, #3) by Sawyer Bennett
7. Jet (Marked Men, #2) by Jay Crownover
8. Faking It (Losing It, #2) by Cora Carmack
9. Game for Marriage (Game for It, #1) by Karen Erickson
10. Falling for the Backup (Assassins, #3.5) by Toni Aleo
11. Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2) by Katie McGarry

Tangled (Tangled, #1)Redesigned (Off the Subject #2)Off the Record (Off Series, #3) 
 

BOOKS OF THE MONTH ~ JUNE


In no particular order ...

 

Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh
Heart of Obsidian  (Psy-Changeling, #12)

Tangled by Emma Chase
Tangled (Tangled, #1)

Dare You To by Katie McGarry
 
So it's a really late Wrap Up of June, since it's summer vacation, I didn't really want to turn on my laptop, and I don't really blog a lot anymore so it will be my personal blog to keep track of my reading life. I don't even know if someone will ever read this post (^_^;) But I plan to make a NA read-a-thon and write my first reviews (finally!)
Last month I read only books from series as you can see, with a lot of Contempory Romance and half of it is NA novels.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment