Monday, July 22, 2013

New Adult Read-a-Thon Goals (Day 1)

                                   Join the NA readathon 
So today is the first day of the NA Read-a-thon !!! *yay*

My goals for this week :

* Read at least 6 books (and I hope even more)

* Make some new friends (I don't really have friends who love to read as much as I do) 

* Do one mini-challenge a day (or more if I can)! 

* Reading 2 Must Read NA, which are: 
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire 
If You Stay by Courtney Cole 
Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines 
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay 
The Edge Of Never by J.A. Redmerski  
The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen

* Do a (mini-)review for each book I'll read (yeah I'm a book blogger who've never written a review on my blog *shame on me I know*)

*Participate actively at the Twitter Chat on Sunday ! 

So if I missed any Must Read NA (which I didn't read yet), leave a comment, otherwise all the books I'll probably read during this read-a-thon are in my sign-up post ! (=^_^=)

Let's have fun and get started ! 
 

3 comments:

  1. All the books on your must read NA list are great. I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read two books on your list! Secret of Ella and Micha & Beautiful Disaster. I loved Secret and have a very love-hate relationship with BD but I'm always interested to know how others think about it!

    Hope you enjoy all your reads and enjoy the read-a-thon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Edge of Never and The Secret of Ella and Micha are two of my favourite NA books!
    I hope you love them too!

    ReplyDelete