Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New Adult Read-A-Thon Sign Up

                                        Join the NA readathon


So after a little discussion with me-myself-and-I, (we) I decided to sign up for the NA Read-A-Thon, which is my first read-a-thon ever!!! *yay* 

This read-a-thon is hosted by Laura from Bookish Treasures and Faye from A Daydreamer's Thoughts , it runs from 22nd July – 28thJuly and it seems like there will be mini-challenges, twitter chats, and giveaways during the whole week !!!
You can learn more about this read-a-thon at this post.

Actually I've known about this read-a-thon since day one because I was invited to on Goodreads (Yep I'm a member of the New Adult Book Club) and I know -shame on me- I'm only signing up now (^_^;) 

I discover the New Adult genre this year and I come to really love it so I will fully take advantage of this full week to read NA novels as much as I can !!!

I have a lot of NA books who are waiting on my e-reader and my phone (who is also a Kindle thanks to the Kindle App) to be read, here's my TBR NA pile :

Addicted to You by Krista & Becca Ritchie
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
If You Stay by Courtney Cole
A Different Blue by Amy Harmon
Falling for the Ghost of You by Nicole Christie
Fighting for Flight by J.B. Salsbury
Heartbeat by Faith Sullivan
In a Heartbeat by Teodora Kostova
Lost and Found by Nicole Williams
Lost in You by Heidi McLaughlin
A Moment by Marie Hall
Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
Sometimes Never by Cheryl McIntyre
Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase
The Edge Of Never by J.A. Redmerski
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping by Alyssa Rose Ivy
The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us for the NA Read-a-Thon! Looking forward to it!
    Looks like you have some good books to get through! I would personally recommend The Secret of Ella and Micha - it's awesome!

    Faye

    ReplyDelete