Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New Adult Read-a-Thon Updates

NAReadathon1 

I'll update this post all the week so you can follow my progress, as what I'm reading and the mini-challenges as well (^_^)

MY PROGRESS

 On Monday, I read 2 books AND reviewed them !!!

On Tuesday, I began Lost In You by Heidi McLaughlin 

On Wednesday, I was at 20% in Lost in You by Heidi McLaughlin  

On Thursday, I finished Lost in You by Heidi McLaughlin and reviewed it ! 

On Friday I began the Memories series by Emma Hart (So it will be 3 books [actually 2 novels and 1 novella] ! ) and almost finished the 1st book, which is Never Forget

On Saturday I finished Never Forget and Holding On by Emma Hart (both) and reviewed them ! 

On Sunday I finished Always Remember by Emma Hart and reviewed it !

MINI-CHALLENGES

Bad Boy or Good Guy (Monday)

I prefer bad boys because you know deep inside they're kind of good guys too, especially to their loved ones :D

No Challenge on Tuesday :( 
Actually I waited for the Reading Playlist over at Diana M Long but it wasn't posted, and I tried for the What Would You Do Differently challenge, but I couldn't (^_^;)

Twitter Character Bio (Wednesday)
 I tried really hard for this mini-challenge so here it is, my entry is for Drew Callahan from Drew+Fable series by Monica Murphy.

Drew is my name and I'm a
Real romantic.
Even if I have a dark past,
Well I still have the love of my life with me

No Challenge on Thursday :(

Reading Playlist (Friday)
(Yay this challenge happened ! Can I use it to replace for the Tuesday failure ? (^_^;) )

I’m the kind to enjoy replaying one song when I read a book, I don’t mind playlist though.
I’m currently reading “Never Forget” by Emma Hart and I think “Long Teenage Goodbye” by Lady Antebellum is a good song for this novel, even if the song is set in America whereas the story is set in England :D

Book Spine Poetry (Friday)

Lost and Found
In a Heartbeat
Three Years Later


Make Your Own Cover (Saturday)

Rewrite the Synopsis (Sunday)

If I had to make a list of my goals it would be:

Ø  Book 1: The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen (22/07)
Ø  Review Book 1 (22/07) 
Ø  Book 2: Addicted to You by Colina Brennan (22/07)
Ø  Review Book 2 (23/07) 
Ø  Book 3: Lost in You by Heidi McLaughlin (25/07)
Ø  Review Book 3 (25/07)
Ø  Book 4: Never Forget by Emma Hart (27/07)
Ø  Review Book 4 (27/07)
Ø  Book 5: Holding On by Emma Hart (27/07)
Ø  Review Book 5 (27/07)
Ø  Book 6: Always Remember by Emma Hart (28/07)
Ø  Review Book 6 (28/07)
Ø Must Read 1: The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen
Ø Must Read 2: Memories Series by Emma Hart
Ø Mini-challenge Monday: Bad Boy or Good Guy
[FAILED]O Mini-challenge Tuesday
Ø Mini-challenge Wednesday
[NO CHALLENGE]O Mini-challenge Thursday
Ø Mini-challenge Friday
Ø Mini-challenge Saturday
Ø Mini-challenge Sunday  
Ø Twitter Chat on Saturday
      

No comments:

Post a Comment